The ReStore takes donations of reusable furniture, appliances, residential & commercial fixtures and furnishings and building materials. Then the Restore re-sells these items at thrift store prices using the proceeds to further our mission and help reduce our community’s impact on the environment.
-Provide additional funding to support the affiliate’s goals to build decent, affordable housing for Mon County residents.
– Expand opportunities to serve a broader base of the low-income community by providing low-cost materials.
– Divert construction and household materials from landfills and protect the environment.
Includes but are not limited to new and used: construction supplies, building materials, and household items such as furniture and appliances. Our store is located at 1825 Earl L. Core Road in Morgantown
Tuesday – Friday 10:00AM- 6:00PM
Saturday 10:00Am- 2:00 PM
Items we accept for Donation
- New/Lightly used building materials/hardware items
- Doors (interior, exterior) Hinges/knobs
- Cabinets/Vanities/Sinks/Plumbing Hardware/
- Bathtubs (fiberglass)/Shower Surrounds
- Windows (double pane, assembled w/frame)
- Flooring (tile/laminate/ hardwood) New carpet remnants
- New/Lightly used Furniture
- Appliances (no more than 10yrs. old in working condition only)
- Countertops/Range hoods
- Lighting (interior, exterior)/chandeliers/ceiling fans
- Plywood/ Drywall (half sheets or larger only)
- Tools (manual, power)
- Landscaping materials (pavers, bricks, retention blocks)
- Roofing (shingles/sheet metal) AND MUCH MORE!!!
Free Pickup available for larger items/quantities in the Morgantown Area. To schedule a pick-up call our ReStore at 304-291-2991.
Donations may be tax deductible, so ask for a receipt.
Mon County Habitat for Humanity reserves the right to decline a donation based on criteria and policies enacted to ensure the safety of our donors, volunteers, and staff.