The ReStore takes donations of reusable furniture, appliances, residential & commercial fixtures and furnishings and building materials. Then the Restore re-sells these items at thrift store prices using the proceeds to further our mission and help reduce our community’s impact on the environment.
-Provide additional funding to support the affiliate’s goals to build decent, affordable housing for Mon County residents.
– Expand opportunities to serve a broader base of the low-income community by providing low-cost materials.
– Divert construction and household materials from landfills and protect the environment.
Includes but are not limited to new and used: construction supplies, building materials, and household items such as furniture and appliances. Please feel free to look at our photo gallery to the left or stop by our store soon to be located at 1825 Earl L. Core Road.
Business Hours: EFFECTIVE JULY 27, 2017 THE RESTORE WILL BE CLOSED AS WE MOVE TO OUR NEW LOCATION. STAY TUNED FOR GRAND OPENING DETAILS
Tuesday – Friday 10:00AM- 6:00PM
Saturday 10:00Am- 2:00 PM
Items we accept for Donation
- New/Lightly used building materials/hardware items
- Doors (interior, exterior) Hinges/knobs
- Cabinets/Vanities/Sinks/Plumbing Hardware/
- Bathtubs (fiberglass)/Shower Surrounds
- Windows (double pane, assembled w/frame)
- Flooring (tile/laminate/ hardwood) New carpet remnants
- New/Lightly used Furniture
- Appliances (no more than 10yrs. old in working condition only)
- Countertops/Range hoods
- Lighting (interior, exterior)/chandeliers/ceiling fans
- Plywood/ Drywall (half sheets or larger only)
- Tools (manual, power)
- Landscaping materials (pavers, bricks, retention blocks)
- Roofing (shingles/sheet metal) AND MUCH MORE!!!
Free Pickup available for larger items/quantities in the Morgantown Area. To schedule a pick-up call our ReStore at 304-291-2991.
Donations may be tax deductible, so ask for a receipt.
Mon County Habitat for Humanity reserves the right to decline a donation based on criteria and policies enacted to ensure the safety of our donors, volunteers, and staff.